Director or assistant
- Director and DP. Feature length documentary film "Maria Eveliina". Release 2013.
- Director and DP. Short film "Earth 2.0". Screening: Filmonik Kabaret, Manchester, UK.
- 2nd AD. Short film "Hounded". Directed by Ruthie Meiri Newgrosh, Tutyland Production. Release 2013.
- Production Assistant. Short film "Banana". Directed by Joonas Makkonen, Jo-Jo the Dog Films. Release 2013.
- Production Assistant. Music video "Generosity", This Morning Call, Into Productions.
- Director and executive producer. Short film "Bully Factory". 12 min. Sony XDCam. Graduation film. Screening: WorldKids International Film Festival, India, 2013.
- Director. Short film "Apple green sketch". 5 min. Shot with 5D II. Student work. Screening: Kino shorts 21 and HotchPotch Manchester, UK. 2012.
- Director and DP. Stop-motion animation "Living room". 1 min. Shot with 5D II. Student work. Screening: Filmonik #55, 2011, and HotchPotch 2012, Manchester, UK.
- Director and producer, sound design. Short film "Just Thinking (Granny's advices)". 2 min. Student work. Screening: Filmonik #56, and HotchPotch, 2012, Manchester, UK.
- Several short films and multimedia to Youth Information Centre Kompassi
- Short documentary "Runaway", screening Suomi Post Mortem: DocPoint, Artisokka Helsinki Woman Film Festival and Hyvinkää Art Museum / Taju 2009.
- Queen tango: "Kultaiset korvarenkaat." Director and scriptwriter. Screening: Oulu Music Video Festival. Student work.
Raahe Youth Choir in Raahe church, audio recordings
- Theatre play "Riitit" (The Rites) was effective audiovisual theatre combining video, music and actors. The play was telling about Nordic people historical rituals. The workgroup Trumparit included almost one hundred people from actors group and schools. Showed in Raahe 4.-8.4.1996. Director, screenwriter and producer.
|2007, 2008, 2009|
Art Fair, Helsinki Photographs and video art
|2003, 1995, 1993|
Private exhibitions, paintings and photographs
|2004, 1996, 1995, 1994|
Group exhibitions, paintings, photographs, installation, environment art, silk paintings and ink paintings.
Research & studies
MA/Film, TV and Film director. Napier University, Edinburgh / Screen Academy Scotland.
Graduated: Barchelor of Culture & Arts. Tampere University of Applied Sciencies. Thesis: The real time communication service for people with intellectual disability - from usability toward user participation.
Professional specialisation studies, Communication and information sciences. Helsinki Polytechnic. Thesis: ”Shoot!” Script for a case: M-Learning for digital television.
Graduated: Culture & Arts. West Lapland vocational institute. Thesis: "Rites" – audiovisual theatre.
Poems: Tunne, Tuomio, Toivo (Feeling, Verdict, Hope), author's edition, printed in Raahe.